A royal expert has recently claimed that Meghan Markle‘s Geneva trip was a “catastrophe” she was trying to use to escape the “disaster” of the Australia trip. Last month, Markle and her husband, Prince Harry, took their first trip to Australia in years. The reception was not that good, and the “Suits” star followed it up with a solo trip to Geneva.
Expert calls Meghan Markle’s Geneva trip a ‘PR mess’ to recover from Australia trip, per expert
Since their 2018 royal tour, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have taken their first Australian tour from April 14 to April 19. During the privately funded trip, they focused on philanthropy, mental health, veteran support, and even some commercial initiatives. However, their efforts did not appear to be too well-received.
Less than a month later, Markle traveled to Geneva ahead of the 79th World Health Assembly. She spoke at the inauguration ceremony for The Lost Screen Memorial on Geneva’s Place des Nations. This allegedly did not have a great reception again.
Royal expert Tom Skyes weighed in on this in the May 19 episode of his podcast, The Royalist. He said, “What we saw this weekend in Geneva was a kind of, you know, it was a kind of PR mess, right? It was a kind of a catastrophe, really. It was very much I think structured to try and recover from the Australian catastrophe which was a complete disaster. People did not like what they put across in Australia.”
Skyes continued, “We saw the Roy Morgan polling coming out of Australia. Absolutely brutal. And of course, what you’re always told by Team Sussex is: ‘Well, you had to be there. You had to be there. If you were there, you would have seen it was really different.’ Well, I was there, and it wasn’t different.” He also said the crowd in Geneva was rather small, given the venue’s size.
The post Meghan Markle Launched a ‘Catastrophe’ To Escape From ‘Disaster’ — Expert appeared first on Reality Tea.

